The staff and leadership of the church have decided to begin holding on-site worship options starting Sunday, May 31 at 50% capacity while practicing social distancing. We are providing multiple on-site options each Sunday as we continue to take small steps towards being back together fully. Please do not feel any pressure to attend on-site services as we still believe that the online worship experience is the safest option, especially for those in an at-risk category.
Onsite Service Times:
8:30 am, 10:00 am, 11:30 am
To ensure capacity requirements everyone should register for the service they plan to attend. You can do this anytime by clicking the "Register For Service" button below. Services will be held in our Student Center with overflow into the adjacent "Commons." All services are family worship as we are not able to provide Children's Ministry at this time. You are welcome to attend as a family with the understanding that it is your responsibility to ensure all members of your family, including children, respect social distancing protocol for the safety of everyone in attendance.
Special Notes and Guidelines:
- Because we care about you and your safety, please do not attend if you are in one of the "at-risk" categories for the virus.
- Please take your temperature before coming. Do not attend if you have a temperature of over 100.4 degrees.
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, vomiting, diarrhea, or fever in the last 48 hours.
- Please do not attend if you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- If you attend, wearing a face mask is encouraged for the safety of everyone.
- You will need to register for the service you plan to attend (Click the button below)
- The front doors of the Student Center will open 10 minutes before the service starts. Please remain 6ft. apart while waiting to enter.
- No children's ministry: all services are family worship
- Everyone will be expected to stay 6ft apart from other "family" units
- You will not be handed any items for worship: please bring your own (i.e. Bible, pens, paper)
- There will be no greeting or welcome time during service
- We will not pass offering baskets/plates but will have a place for your offering as you exit.
- Self-serve coffee or other refreshments will not be served. You are welcome to bring your own.
If you plan to attend one of our onsite services
Please register by clicking the button below