ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BECOMING A U.S. CITIZEN?
Do you need help preparing for the tests and the interview?
Wednesdays 6:30 – 7:40 p.m.
First Wesleyan Church
1501 McFarland Blvd., North
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
Must be 18 years or older
Must have permanent resident/green card
Must speak, read and write basic English
Cost of Required Textbook: $15.00
For more information or to register NOW for Fall Class
Contact Margaret Borie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (205) 752-6170.
Until Classes Fill
- "I feel blessed that I found this citizenship class. I have learned a lot, not only to memorize the questions, but to know history in a friendly and fun way. Mrs. Margaret is a wonderful teacher. I am so thankful for her and her dedication. She does a great job!"
- Yesenia, became a U.S. Citizen May of 2019
- "I would like to thank Ms. Margret very much for all the hard work she has done with me and other students in her Citizenship class. It has helped me a lot to pass the Citizenship test and interview. The book is very easy and simple to learn and remember. Ms. Margret has a lot of experience, and great way to teach and deliver the information. Everyone in First Wesleyan church was very helpful and friendly."
- Shams, became a U.S. Citizen June of 2018
- "In the citizenship class, you learn what you need too and even more, with such an amazing teacher. In this class. I want to thank Margaret and First Wesleyan for sharing this service with the public because not many churches do this. With Margaret's help, I achieved my goal by becoming a US citizen. I assure you, whoever joins this class will not regret it."
- Ede, became a U.S. citizen June of 2018